Wednesday 10 October 2012

About my temple friend

Let me share about my temple friend (Ms Saratha).

Around December, (Margali month) we used to go temple, as early as 4.15am daily for 1 full month. Everyday, I used to see her in temple daily morning. She is tall around 5ft 2in, slim, short hair and a simple fair lady. She is very active in doing all the temple job without being told by others. Picking up flowers for god. Another words, doing voluntary job. She will sweep, clean, wipe etc. Normally i will notice all she is doing before any poojas starts. She loves to do work in temple. Sometimes i join her in helping.

I can't remember when is the first day, i talked to her.  In the long run, we became good friends.  Her husband passed away, and she had a prayer in her house. Thats the first day, i went to her house. After the prayers, she offered vegetarian food to all of us.

INDONESIA TRIP

We went together to Indonesia trip. This trip was arranged within a short period of time. I had a long time being together. We talked about temples, people, family, working problem, marriage lives and so on. I came to know her more deep.  No doubt she is elder to me, but she looks even younger.

We spent 4 days in Indonesia. Visited Lake Toba, Mountain, Forest, Restaurant and stalls.   We realise how wonderful is Malaysia, when we start comparing the roads, building, scenery and so on. Both of us almost has the same sharing of idea. We feel sorry, for how indonesian, so pushy in selling their goods for survival, even the younger generation do their part in singing in the floating ferry.


Penang was our 2nd trip with other friends of mine. This time the whole group join in. It was really fun. Pls read my article below on Penang Trip.

Note:  Hai friends, please do write some comments about my article so that I can improve. Any new suggestion are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment